Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine Beaded Matchbook Style Mini

Hello Everyone,

 It has been a while since I posted a video. With Christmas and everything (making presents) I ran out of time.  I always think I am prepared and then I decide I want to do more and more. Boy am I glad Christmas is always the 25th because then I have to stop and have Christmas and I just stop trying to do more for Christmas. Well here is my video, I made a mini book for  Valentines Day. I followed the pattern that Laura From Following the Paper Trail put up. Here is the link to Laura's video on her blog post:
http://www.followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2011/12/on-eighth-day-of-christmas-projects.html


Here are a few pictures: I used the paper pack from Recollections, Love Letters.




 Here is the cover.... not quite finished with embellishing it.
Bye for now,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day.