Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #99

Hello Everyone,




#99 – Fancy Trims
Use fabric, lace or other trims on your project 
Here is my Entry: 
I started this 5 1/4" square card out with a base of white cs (you can hardly see this in the picture). Then the next layer is cut 5 1/8" square in black cs. The next layer is a 5" square I printed and cut with my imagine. The cartridge is the black and white by Teresa Collins (love this cart). I just used hot pink paper instead of white. The next layer is a scalloped square cut at 4 1/2" found on the Elegant Edges Cartridge. The pink cs is cut at 4 1/4". The girl is cut at 3 1/2" and is from the Forever Young Cartridge. The banners along with the sentiment piece of cs are 1 1/4" wide, each are shadowed with black cs. The sentiment is from Classy & Fabulous a MCT Stamp. I used pop ups on the scallop square, girl, banners, and sentiment. I added buttons, sheer ribbon, and a gemstone along with some distressing.
For the inside of the card I did something very easy I just wanted to cut down the white space on the inside. It is hard to fill it up on a 5 1/4" square card and it looks to plain if I don't add something. 

Thanks,
Tammy

9 comments:

  1. very nice, colours and layout. love this cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card! Great job!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho-lee smokes... that card is HOT! I love how all the images came together - you are truly talented. And I love the FY cart, I must break it out again soon. Now with patterned paper like that, makes me want to go out and get an Imagine NOW!
    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card--love how you created your own paper-- sooo fun! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really elegant card. Love the sentiment and love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colors and the diecuts, really great! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job on this classy and stylish card! I LOVE the colors and the layering. Her dress is adorable and love the ribbon:) Nice job! Thanks for joining un in the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! The details on this project make it so elegant and I love the way you've finished the inside. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well of course you made the Top 5 Sweetie! So glad you're on our DT now! I'm so excited to work with you. This card is 100% my style! My favorite colors are black, white, and pink and my favorite theme is fashion. I just had my bday a few days ago and had I known you then I would have had you in my hop! I would LOVE to have a duplicate of this card! Would you be willing to make me one? I could either trade you something or pay you if you'd like. It would look great in my craft room! :0)

    Thanks so much!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT & follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.