Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Designer Challenge-- Nikki Foraker


Hello,

It is time for another designer challenge over at My Creative Time. Miss Nikki Navy Wife is leading it this time. The challenge is to use embossing either wet or dry or both.
 
Here is my project:


For this project this picture does not do it justice.I have got to set up a place to take pictures. I will try to explain my process.  I started out with an A2 sized card the gray cs is cut 4 1/6 x 5 5/16 and the blue cs is cut at 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. The blue cs is core'dinations paper and I embossed it with an old sizzix embossing plate also sanded it.  I embossed the butterflies with white embossing powder on water color paper.  I used broken china distress ink over the butterflies.(used a kraft sheet for this process and then I distressed the edges)  I stamped Thinking of you from MCT Floral Sentiments stamp set and embossed it also. The hearts are MCT dies which I cut with the scrap watercolor paper with the distressed ink.

Thanks,

4 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! Love the blue and all the beautiful hearts! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooo pretty!I LOVE the color,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really amazing...i am not related to USA..will you please tell me that what is the complete procedure for applying in that.
    Burun Estetigi
    Burun Estetigi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.