Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Designer Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Well it is time for another challenge over at My Creative Time. This is one of my favorite ones to enter they are all so creative and different. For the Challenge we are to make something Spring Related and be sure to have a Die cut  on it somewhere.

 

Here is my project:

First off this is an A2sized card.  I started with the holes which I created with my sewing machine. I just ran the card straight on my machine without any thread. I love doing this the holes are so perfectly created this way.  If you know me I say this because I am a sewer from way back since the 7th grade. I have sewed and sewed and ran a business for many years when my children were young. Never thought I'd sew on cards but it's fun. My die cut is the scallop which is a Stampin up product. For the 3 shades of pink if you couldn't tell is a paint chip (had to cut down slightly on the 2 outer edges) I stamped the flower and embossed them with white embossing powder. The thank you is also embossed and is a My Creative Time stamp from Vintage Sentiments. (Great stamp set use a lot)

Thanks for stopping by,


3 comments:

  1. Very striking card! Love the look and design! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooo pretty,GREAT job!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the monochromatic theme! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.