Monday, April 2, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #105

Hello Everyone,

This week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog the challenge is  
Egg-ceptional Easter.

 We are to create a project with an egg.

Here is my project:

It is not Easter without some grass, eggs, tulips and bunnies. I cut the bunny out at 3.5 and used my gypsy so I could use the hide contour for the face. I stamped a peachy keen critter face on him. The eggs and tulips were cut from A Child's Year. The eggs cut at 1.5 and the tulips cut at 2.5. The grass was cut from plantin schoolbook at 1.25.  I decorated this bucket and added some candy along with some cut finely yellow paper for grass inside. I cut out the eggs in white card stock and used my copics to decorate. I used a technique that used 3 colors and the blender. (you just keep dotting the eggs all over until you are happy with them, using all 3 colors and blender).  I added ribbon on the handle and lots of goodies inside.

Here is another close up

Please join us at FCCB for this exciting challenge. The design team has some wonderful inspiration.

Thanks,
Tammy

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN project! It is adorable-I love the little bunny and cool idea on how you did the eggs:) TFS! Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http:://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,GREAT job with your AWESOME project!It is SO SUPER CUTE,Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love all those ribbons that you've added - but the little bunny and eggs are what make this so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy,
    This is perfect for Easter!! The Bunny, Eggs, Tulips & colors you used are all PERFECT for Easter!! Great job!! :)
    Melissa
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the cute details! Great job with the eggs they look so realistic. Wonderful job...Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute easter pail.love the bunny and grass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jar came out looking great! I really like your copic tip, I'm new at using them so any tips help! I will definitely have to try that technique!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy,
    This is so darn cute! I love your egg coloring technique! Will certainly have to try that! Super duper darling Easter gift. :0)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really adorable. The coloring in on the eggs look really good, almost like real hand dyed eggs.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.