Monday, May 7, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #110

Hello Everyone,

It is time again for Challenge Me Monday Over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

 
 #110 for May 7th  - Mother's Day
Make a project for your Mother, Grandmother or another special lady in your life using her favorite color. (ex. Mother, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, etc.)

Here is my project:





 My card is 5 1/2 square. I used the Teresa Collins Timeless paper collection.  When I bought this I didn't know what I was going to use it for but had to buy it.  Well, this was the perfect challenge for this because my mom and I love pink and when I was growing up we both liked pink and gray. I remember buying some gray pants and wearing pink shirts with them. That is why I chose this paper collection for the card. Now for the details: used my gypsy because I had to hide some cuts. I used Elegant edges for the frame in pink cut at 4". Forever young for the girl head cut at 3.25. The gray scallop was cut from Gypsy Wanderings  3.60w and 2.75h.  The silver paper is from Michael's and the ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  I used two new flower dies from My Creative Time and also used her stitched circle die and her Happy Mother's Day stamp from All around everything. I finished the card off by using my i-rock.
Inside the card.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:






Come see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you over at FCCB  After that create a project for this challenge and link it up so we can be inspired by you. Don't forget your project must have at least one cricut cut.


Happy Crafting,

Tammy

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The colors are super! Love all the detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ...what a beautiful card! I love the soft, pretty, muted colors and that image is just lovely, and the flowers are beautiful! What a wonderful Mother's Day Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card...love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love pretty grey roses. Love it!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! The flowers really add to it!!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! The papers are gorgeous and I LOVE the flowers:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy,Your card is just BEAUTIFUL!Great job with all the pretty details,Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the pink and silver/grey combination. It's gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the color theme of your card and the frame is perfect! Thanks so much for joining the Throwback Thursday challenge over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so pretty, Tammy! You know how much I love pink so this totally rocks in my eyes! ;) Love it and so nice that you took the time to really make the inside nice. That's something I never have time to do and feel that I need to take the time and just do it because the quality is improved so much! Great job!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and Teresa Collins collection is stunning....thanks for commenting on my blog. I now am your follower lol..♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.