Monday, October 29, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #135

Hello Everyone,

Today is Monday and so time for a new Challenge Me Monday over at the Fantabulous Cricut Blog.
The challenge is Seeing Spots. Make a project using Polka Dots. What a fun challenge. Here is my project:




My project is an A2 sized card. The base is black cs. I used my imagine and printed the polka dot paper from the Teresa Collins cartridge, Black and White.  I also printed the diamond paper. I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder behind the frame. I used the CTMH Artiste, boy I love this cartridge, to cut out the flowers and the frame and silhoutte. I used a corner punch and added some red gems in the corners. I did not include a sentiment with this card. Well, I hope you join us for this challenge and link your project up I would love to see what you have created. If you have not stopped at the other design team members blog do so they have some pretty amazing projects.
Thanks,





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I have enjoyed designing with you at FCCB! Best Wishes!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.