Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Designer Challenge at MCT

Hello Everyone,

I am entering the challenge over at MCT and the host this week is Shar.
Here are her details to this challenge - make your own flowers, a minimum of three (3), they don't have to be the same, incorporate some kind of bling, and use them on a card or layout. But there is a teensy twist -- you must use this lovely color palette for your project.

 
 
Here is my project - I made a set of 3 cards to go along with a box to put them in. I used the Simple Stories Harvest Lane paper pad and the only cricut cut was from CTMH Artiste the flowers. The twine is my bling it fits right in with the fall theme. Everything else was part of the paper collection.
 
 This top picture is the box and below are the 3 cards I made out of the paper pad.
 
 
 


Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Love how you used the colors! Pretty flowers too :) Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge!

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job with the challenge!I LOVE the little banner,TOO CUTE!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time /Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I think Harvest Lane is my favorite paper pack of all time! I love what you did with it! Your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Designer's Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.